Ads

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Technology Sector

Technology counters continue to move up. The Tech Index is making new high.

My favourite is Jotech. But it has risen too fast. Financial result coming out this month. Can it be like LKT?

Notion also moved up too fast. Both Jotech and Notion gap up. How do you intepret a gap up? Will it close the gap? Cannot find my saved article about gap up play.

Mems consolidation over? Broken the downtrend channel finally?

Oilcorp is under base building again. Long term trend is still up.

Counters that are not working to expectation is AMMB-WB and Hil-WA. Still waiting for the big move.

Speculative counters that are sucking away my attention due to my past mistakes: L&G, Hwgb, Ngiukee-wa, TA-wb and Sitatt. Still waiting to breakeven.

Will avoid in adding new counters as I find that I'm unable to monitor so many. I will try to reduce it to under 10 and try to pick the best. To manage my risk, my strategy is to pick companies with improving fundamentals and not those speculative one anymore. Still need more time to do spring cleaning.

Oh...World Cup is coming. Time for football. Will that mean a dull stock market?

No comments: