Ads

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Kurasia, Timecom, Oskvi


Kurasia: Looks like it has broken out from the falling flag formation. Daily and weekly indicators are positive. Good chance of going up higher. Strong buying volume (10,000 & 5,000 lots transaction) last week – is this an illusion or real fund buying?

Timecom: I have sold out Timecom with a lost after the weekly MACD drops into negative territory. My interpretation of this event is that more downside is to be expected. So finally acted on my mistake.

Oskvi: I have sold out this counter with a lost after the weekly MACD also drops into negative territory. My speculation was correct concerning the push up before the share consolidation but my poor execution of running away after it was relisted spell my doom (I was hoping for better price!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very tough luck Swifz playing the stock market. Now it is so easey to make money by surfing Studiotraffic just clicking on advertisement. Easily make USD $10,000 to $15,000 per month without a single risk. That's Rm 38,000 to 57,000 per month. There are ten's of billion dollars for the taking. Go for it and follow Atarah of Stockk. com or Mybursa.com. Now no body needed to work... just click mouse!

Anonymous said...

Hey Swifz, gone broke again meh? Why no update? Broke also can update your blog.What?

Yours,

Kingfisher

ichithekiller said...

Hi Swifz,

You lost out big time on OSKVI recent run-up ... sorry.

Now looks like good time to get into TIMECOM. I have had 2 previous successful forays into TIMECOM... first time at 0.51 and 2nd time at 0.48.

Volume picked up very significantly today ...

/ichithekiller.blogspot.com