Ads

Monday, May 15, 2006

Stops hit

A few of my stops have been hit. Cutting off now as I don't want to violate my own rules.

CI still holding well with last minute support. Maybe it will rechallenge 970 once more.....

Old bulls are gone: Carotech, Oilcorp. Will new one emerge? Or must we wait until the World Cup is over? If that is the case, then we must wait until summer is over as usually this is a down period (May to October).

As I said before, the crowd is always wrong. When there is an extremely high volume with new high price, it is time to get out. I implemented this new strategy with Oilcorp and manage to get out before it crashes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bull is not gone yet. I believe it is taking a breather. So it is an opportunity to study and accumulate.

Today's falling is mainly due to the reaction to Iris. Iris will limit down again this afternoon, maybe it is the time to pick durians then.

swifz said...

sorry my work does not allow me to msn or yahoo.