Ads

Friday, April 04, 2008

Look East, Look South, Look West, Not Here

Number of weekly bulls still not much change. Currently at 51. They are:
AHP ASDION ASUPREM ATIS BAHVEST BTM CHASE DELLOYD DFZ-PC DKLS FRB GFB GOLSTA IBHD INGENS INIX IRMGRP JERASIA KKB LPF MAGNUM METACOR MILUX MITRA MLAB MSC MTDINFR MUDA NALURI NCB NESTLE NTPM PACMAS PAHANCO PARAGON PICORP PORTRAD PUC RAPID RAPID-WA SCOMAL SEQUOIA SITATT SRII TAKASO TEXCHEM TIENWAH TMCLIFE TRACOMA TSM WARISAN

From the list, looks like nothing is interesting at all. The number of weekly bears is currently at 718. The blue chips are not worth having now, the main indexes are still dropping.

Nothing much for KLSE stocks but there is a possibility for rebound play for foreign CW:
Looking east: Chmobil, ICBC
Looking south: Capland, DBS
Looking west: Exmobil
Some of these CW are in the money or almost in the money. Due to bad market sentiment, the premium is quite "cheap" but timing is the problem. Can it move up in 2-3 months time? I'm in ICBC and Exmobil CW. Still stalking the rest. I'll play small only to sharpen my skills. Dare not lose my trouser.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry causing losses to you. I beg your forgiveness and not to curse me this way anymore. Thank you.