Ads

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Bursa Malaysia Warrant Calculator Version 3


I have done some improvement to my Bursa Malaysia Warrant Calculator. The main view of Version 3 is shown above. Version 3 now contains warrants that are listed in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong! Malaysia's warrants are updated as soon as they are announced in Bursa Malaysia website. For Singapore warrants, as I cannot find the announcement in SGX website, I only update it once every 2 months. For Hong Kong warrants, I can only update it once every 3 months as there are just too many of them.

Anyhow, Version 3 allows you to choose which exchange that a particular warrant is traded in to be displayed. In addition to that, you can now choose to show call warrants, put warrants or both. Therefore, in a bull market, you can select to view only call warrants while in a bear market, you can choose to view only put warrants. This is the improvements that I have done to Version 3. The Bursa Malaysia Warrant Calculator has helped me a lot in my trading decision. Why not try it for 1 year? For a price that is around a normal brokerage commission, I believe that it is really very affordable as compared to the money that you may have loss through wrong warrant selection :p.

If you don't have a Paypal account, then email me for Maybank transfer account.

Anyhow, you can test my sample (which is almost a complete version). Email me at swifz@yahoo.co.uk for suggestions or comments.

No comments: