Ads

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Stressful Trading!

What a stressful week! Talam-WA keep dropping until it is becoming toilet paper. That's why it is essential to cut lost early. I have still not able to do this. Maybe I'm just not a good trader. Maybe I should give up trading! Give up and admit defeat?

Jesse Livermore suffer more than me. I think that I will be able to recover from this darkest moment. I need to be disciplin. Implement my plan no matter what. I have learned technical analysis. But I find that interpreting the chart and planning my strategy is the hardest thing to do. That's why experience is very crucial. No matter what happened, I must have the confidence to stick to my analysis.

I expect the index to continue dropping now. All stocks are at their lows. So how low can they go? This is a period to concentrate on my Futures. Ya, after tremendous lost, I'm going back to Futures. That's the only game I can play when the market is in bear mood. Let's see how much have I learned.

No comments: