Ads

Friday, August 25, 2006

Side income

This cross my mind many times. My capital is limited, the number of counters i can trade are limited by my mind to keep track on them. The amount I trade is limited by my risk strategy. So what else can I do to increase my income? I don't want to have advertisement cluthering my whole blog and hoping people will click on it. I don't think it is worth it and most of all, I don't believe the advertisement.

It is possible to sell my trading plan? Will people be willing to pay for it? I mean, I am still learning. I don't get 100% correct up counters, but I do get 100% correct in avoiding downtrend counters. So is this good enough? This is the K-economy. So it is possible to sell my so called "expertise"? I need to recoup the money I spent on all those trading books....he he. Ah, this is just a crazy idea during a boring time.

Anyway, I don't have any official qualifications. So the SC will go after me if I provide this service. Better not get my life too complicated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi swifz, long time no see, no talk and no comment! I mean from me!

zentrader said...

Not sure will work or not but can give a try. Good luck and have fun for your very creative busines venture. :)