Ads

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Volume in Iris

I just gone through the share holding change for Iris. I must remind you that the following data cannot be verify 100% as I got it from a 3rd party:

3 Aug 06 - Total volume transacted for Iris is 1,363,167 lots
PB Priam transaction for that day:
Acquired 461,947 lots
Disposed 637, 596 lots
Total 1,099,543 lots

If my calculation and assumption are correct, that means only one fund activities is creating 77% of the total transaction! Wow! Can this be real? Is there hidden meanings in this? I don't know.

3 comments:

zentrader said...

The hidden meaning I think is that they have no intention to accumulate more, so they buy at one hand and sell on the other hand to push price higher but yet the total load remained the same.

swifz said...

That is what I suspect, so isn't this evidence for the SC to investigate?

Boon said...

It is like taking money from your left pocket and putting them to your right one.