Ads

Monday, September 18, 2006

Nextnat, Mems & Frontkn

My instinct told me to buy Tenaga CWs. But as the CW charts did not issue the buy signal even though Tenaga has, I did not buy as I wanted to stick to my rules. The CWs has gone up very fast. I can't enter now as my stop will be too wide and the lost will be too big for me if it goes wrong. So, the question is, if I have the same instinct some time in the future, do I follow it or stick to my trading rules? How do I differentiate inner instinct from emotional influence decision? Or did I get the rules wrongly written? Maybe I should only analyse the mother chart as the mother will influence the movement of the daughter?


Nextnat: Daily chart indicates consolidation is over.

Mems: A lot of gain in 1 day. Daily is overbought. Currently at the previous resistance. Will the bulls break it?


Frontkn: Will there be a play for this counter? Daily buy signal triggered.

2 comments:

zentrader said...

George Soros give alot of considation to this. He said if his body don't feel easy about a position most likely the feeling is a real one.

Anonymous said...

FRONTKN buy triggered twice already. This bugger gonna explode soon. Watchout!