Ads

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Masteel, Media, Nextnat

Using EMA analysis, KLCI is still in uptrend. Using stochastic or RSI, then it is overbought. In trending times, I think it is better to use EMA for guidance. Overall, there are no bad signs yet. Still sitting tight with my Measat and Wellcall. Maemode & Mems look like not moving. GHLSys kaput liao? Maxis....aiyoh....EPF changing from left hand to right hand.


Masteel: Something breweing underneath.


Media: Looks like continuing the uptrend. My purchase of Media-WA was totally bad timing. Need to buy when it is consolidation. Need to teach myself to follow this rule. At least I break even now (after 3 weeks of waiting).


Nextnat: Looks like a breakout from triangle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree with your comments on MASTEEL and NEXTNAT, not on MEDIA. MEDIA has not cleared resistance yet.

Safree said...

NEXTNAT volume during the last 2 days has been heavy. There was breakout of the triangle pattern upper line on 19/10 on the daily chart. Target is 0.74.

Anonymous said...

I entered NEXTNAT at 61 sen.