Ads

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bullish Sentiment

I never discuss about my share trading with my family. My parents never invested in stock directly. For them, it is too risky. The tried unit trust but the performance was terrible. So, stocks are not their interest. Well, the last time my dad mentioned about the stock market was when KLCI drop from 960 to 890 (May 06). He was concerned about my position and asked me to get out of the market. That time was around 900.

Today, my dad mentioned about the stock market again. He is asking me to hang on for more gain. He is getting very excited.

Hmmm...Should I do the reverse?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your old man is more than right. Yea, the market has no where to go but up. Up and away,yummy...So don't you go asleep!!

Anonymous said...

Agree with you Michael! You're the man!

Anonymous said...

It's a BULL RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! Dont miss the boat!!!!!!!!!!