Ads

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Misses and Hits

What a craze on bluechips CAs. Too bad I did not anticipate it. What will be the next craze?

Some of my sleeping counters are starting to move again. Wellcall...I missed out on adding more position. It moved too fast away from my stop loss. Stalking for the next entry point. GHLSys finally breaks out of consolidation range, hopefully more actions to come. Mems gives me a scare when it suddenly moves down...but recovered by the end of the week.

I manage to add some for Masteel. Maybe the next craze is in steel? Now, waiting anxiously for Measat. I pry that the launch will be successful. I added a few immediately when Arabsat was successfully launch (it took 4 full trading days for the market to play on this news....). Favco is more good to me this time (last time I have to take a loss). I also added a little of Media-Wa. Will Media go further?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slight improvement in your brain-wave. I recommended you hwatai and bonia. Go and buy.

Anonymous said...

michael, since u are so good, pls let us have a link to your workable website so that we can learn a thing or two from u. Otherwise pls shut your mouth.

Anonymous said...

anonymous show some respect to michael lah. Look his hwatai up 11% today.

Anonymous said...

Yes lah anonymous you must give very due respect to michael. He is the best predictor of the stocks in bursa. You need to bow your head to him on his recommendations instead of asking him to shut his mouth.

Anonymous said...

Ever since I follow michael's tips I made money continuously. Now my profits is over rm 4 millions.

Anonymous said...

what is the next tip michael??

Anonymous said...

iris airasia,genting. Please buy all you can at your own risks. Swifz, how about you?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michael. Will look out for them.

Anonymous said...

swifz my comments will bring you a lot of viewers so good for your blog. yummy, yummy....

Anonymous said...

michael you're the man!