Ads

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gap, gap, gap

Gap here and there. Down gap, up gap. I just hate gaps.

My speculation with Media and Astro turned out bad. Time to move on.

Hop into Mems, Notion and L&G. Mems chart shows that the selling pressure will be coming soon, it has gone up for the last 3 days with less volume. Rumor becomes truth. What will be next?

Property is hot due to rumor again. Will the rumor also becomes truth? I still need to clear off L&G from my portfolio.

Notion seems to be moving from the base of 0.545. Biggest hard disk manufacturer may be listing in Malaysia after all. Another rumor.

For me, I buy base on technicals. I only see how does the rumor form the technicals.

Other watch list: Samudra seems to have broken out of downtrend channel. A good based may have formed at 0.90. It gapped up with a black candle today. That is why I didn't buy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah swifz you so kaya one ah? got so much money buy so much shares.