Ads

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Frequency of Trading

Well, sometimes I get a comment on why there are no updates for my blog.

The truth is with the system I'm using, there is hardly many counters for me to trade. That's why sometimes I don't have anything to blog about. I have found that by identifying which counter not to trade, I would have save myself the trouble of losing my money to the market and to my broker.

Trading less has it's benefits. It is less stressful. It gives you more time for yourself. That's what we want in life isn't it? We want to be free from the daily chores. We want to play golf, watch a movie or be with our family when everyone else is chasing and back stabbing in the crazy rat race. That is what I want in life.

So trade less and enjoy life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True. You said it. At last you update more often.

Well stand aside and make no trade is also a strategy. Can't be trading everyday.