Ads

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Huatlai, LHH, Impress, Flonic

I'm changing my chicken target. Huatlai seems to have broke the uptrend support. So time to get out from my Huatlai-WA. But I just notice another chicken may be running: Leong Hup (LHH). LHH may be in the process of carving out Wave 3 with a possible target of RM1.75 (ok...I finally understand the elliot wave target :p). Is LHH moving up because of increase in chicken price or due to the private placement?

Impress got my attention also. Currently overbought based on daily charts. Waiting for the correction to enter.

Meanwhile Flonic closed lower today. RM0.90 could be the end of Wave 3 with correction to follow soon. Daily RSI is overbought. If it is possible to overcome RM0.90, then expect it to hit RM1.00.

Other counters that I am watching are OSK, Iris and N2N.

Merry Christmas to all that are reading this!

No comments: