Ads

Monday, December 19, 2005

Huat-beh-lai?

The "syndicate" is ruthless. The warrant price has been pushed down with great speed and I have no time to react to it. If I use the Elliot wave count, then the warrant high of 0.285 may be the end of the uptrend. It hit my stop lost and thus I have reduce some of my holding. I wished that Bursa Malaysia will implement an auto stop lost system so that speculators can have better reactions. Anyhow, I will sell the rest during the bear rally.

Huatlai seems to be resting at the uptrend channel drawn from 0.69. Since the daily MACD has moved into negative territory, I do not expect it to go higher in this week. However, if it can still close above 0.90 during this month, I will restrategize my plan for Huatlai-WA

The whole market behaving badly. Any rally should be treated as a bear-rally and it is a good oppurtunity to sell off losing shares.

No comments: