Ads

Sunday, January 08, 2006

CNY Radar

I spent the whole weekend looking at charts. Looking at all the blue chips, their charts are not good at all. The prices are all high. With so-so earnings, how high can they go?

Anyhow, I think this CNY rally is more on the speculative counters.

Intersting counters are Tcubes, Impress, Vitrox, Nextnat, Oilcorp, BSLCorp.

Trying to breakout of downtrend channel are Dialog, Muhibah, LCTH, Cworks, Opensys, Gtronic, AirAsia.

Nothing good in banking, wood, auto, construction, property, steel and water counters.

Hmm....need to find out how to program Metastock to do auto scanning of my criterias. Bursa has too many counters and most of them are craps!

I am considering very seriously of investing overseas especially SGX and Nasdaq. Look at Google, from USD100 to USD450. Where can you get this in Malaysia? I guess too much protection makes our companies unable to compete globally. Without global market, how far can you grow in a small country like us?

1 comment:

Safree said...

Let me know your criteria. I try to help you to program Metastock to scan.
Send me an e-mail at swingtrader100@yahoo.com.