Ads

Thursday, January 05, 2006

CNY Rally?

I think that the CNY rally is in progress. Many counters have flashed the buy signal.

Currently I'm rebalancing my portfolio, cutting down stakes that are too high in certain counters and slow movers. I sold out Kurasia as it is too slow for my style.

New buy counters are Media-Wa, Mikro (not good), Nscom and Iris. Mikro turns out to be a bad choice.

I'm still holding Flonic (a normal correction or end of the road?)

Carotec seems to be interesting, is it in the progress of the next up wave (wave 3)? RHB consolidation seems to have ended.

I'm also monitoring GHLSys and Scicom. AMMB seems to have bottom out also.

Sapcres and Jaks are all just rebounding since the monthly chart is too bad. Waiting for the correction to make the next decision. However, Dialog looks set to breakout from the downtrend channel.

CPO seems to be making new high. The breakdown that I predicted didn't happened. Currently monitoring plantations counters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may want to look at IQGROUP chart. It will go to uncharted territory if RM1.83 is taken out.

Anonymous said...

NEXTNAT looks set to resume its uptrend. The 20-day MA is rising implying the trend is up. It has corrected to the 50-day MA level and 61.8% retracement level and Friday close was positive. Good entry is at RM0.47. Target is RM0.555 and stop loss is below RM0.45.