Ads

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Measat, L&G, Masteel

Some other counters that I'm holding:


Measat: Aiyoh, satellite launch successful, but price drop. I felt like being hit by the rocket debris. I did not expect it to behave like this. However, I broke my stop loss rule for this one. Didn't sell because I'm thinking those poor fund managers that bought at RM4.00 would like to see their money back. So, going to hold it a little bit longer.


L&G: I sold a little bit during the last correction as the price broke through my cut loss level. Kena tipu. If didn't sell, I would have cleared myself of this long term misery by today. Chua Ma Yu really buying ah? I hate rumours. Hard to play. I prefer stocks without rumours. At least everyone don't know what I don't know (the only rumours that I get is from The Star, Business Times or The Edge).


Masteel: Still on the uptrend. Bought a few times into this counter. The last correction gave me a scare, luckily it recovered quickly. Influenced by the report from Asia Analytica SB. They say estimated EPS RM0.22 for 2006. Looks like heading into clear sailing until 1.40. What if the market values it at PER 10x? Am I starting to count chicks....?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out my new klserealm.blogspot.com...!

Anonymous said...

nothing to wonder about.