Ads

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New blogs

I'm starting 2 new blogs:
  1. Trading In HKEX
  2. Trading In SGX

The names of the blog explained it all. Yes, finally I managed to open an account to trade in these 2 markets. I will only concentrate on the warrants that are listed in these markets. My decision to use new URL is to separate the counters as most of you all may not want to read trading ideas for other markets.

I have not written anything yet in the new blogs. Currently, I am modifying my Bursa Malaysia Warrant Calculator to include the warrant database for those 2 exchanges. The new database will be available free-of-charge for those that bought calculator software.

The past week, I was busy in updating my EOD database for SGX, HKEX, SSE and SZE market. Getting the list of listed counters took some Googling. Fortunately, I was able to find it. With the list of counters, I wrote my own program to download it from Yahoo. You may think that I am a cheapskate. You must know, I'm running on a shoe-string budget. Every cents saved will be used for my speculative activities.

Anyhow, if you want to follow my new blogs, you will need to subscribe to it. That's all.

No comments: