- This is a good time to invest in the stock market.
- Stocks on average make you about 10% a year.
- Our economists are forecasting...
- Investing in the stock market lets you participate in the growth of the economy.
- If you want to earn higher returns, you have to take more risk.
- The market's really cheap right now. The P/E is only about 13.
- You can't time the market.
- We recommend a diversified portfolio of mutual funds.
- This is a stock picker's market.
- Stocks outperform over the long term.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Ten Stock-Market Myths That Just Won't Die
From the WSJ: