Ads

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Comments are welcome

I don't have any privilege information. I don't get tips or whatever information except those published in the newspaper. Look at MPHB, I have no clue why it goes up like that. The most probable cause I can conclude is "the syndicate". If syndicate is involved, I just conclude that based on past charts, it can reverse as fast. So I took profit for my MPHB-WB. But the news is out now, the "reason" is MPHB is making a GO for Magnum. The price is definately not attractive for Magnum holders (no wonder it can't break 2.30). I guess MPHB will continue going up, too bad for me. But I don't regret my decision as it is based on what was at my disposal at that moment. Anyhow, I will learn from this experience and design a more flexible strategy.

Anyway, I don't mind any comments posted. Good or bad, it is fun to read. At least someone is paying some attention to this blog :p

No comments: