Ads

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Still going up?

It's amazing that the index is still going up. Anyhow, I started to cut some of my counters as I'm not comfortable with my position. I'm totally out of Gamuda-WC, partially out of Maxis-CA and MPHB-WB. MPHB and Maxis looks very strong indeed. But I don't think I can sleep well during the correction (i'm getting jittery - still need to control my emotion).

New counters that I bought this week are Favco (one more try since I lost the last time) and Coastal (moving up again?) I'm also eyeing Maemode-WA. Counters that I'm still holding are Media-WA and Measat.

If KLCI is going into correction (it's almost at the end of reporting season), I do hope that it will be gradual and slow (at least there will be play on 2nd and 3rd liners counters). Let's see what the market will do tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One minute you blowed hot then next minute you spilled cold.

You are either blurred with the subject or know less then a 12 year old school boy.

dummy said...

You said you can't sleep well during the correction, yet you are holding WA & aiming to get some more. In action, you can sleep well. That's is great.

Anonymous said...

swifz you really have no idea about market.

Anonymous said...

Swifz knows the market is something quite like the gears and bolts & nuts he's familier with!!