Ads

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cut Cut Cut

I'm not talking about stop loss. I'm refering to daily spending. Yup, the bulls are still charging. If this is a superbull, then it only comes once in 15 years. So we must make fully of this opportunity. Cut daily spending to the bare minimum, no luxury items, no Aunty Kwan, no new clothes, nothing new. Go for the cheapest. Divert most of you money to the stock (but remember to have 5 months of spare ...just in case it turns out wrong). This is one easy time to make money, so squeeze every drop of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sell your car, sell your house, sell everything, buy stocks.
Your proton become mercedes, your link house become istana!

Anonymous said...

I recommend to buy sbagan and kluang for sure profits. Refer to my today's post. You follow me you get rich.