Ads

Friday, February 16, 2007

2006/2007 Bull Urban Legend

Did you all read about the urban legend posted in Malaysia-Finance Blogspot? From 100k to 16M in 1 year. Concentrated right stock at the right time. This is everyone wishes. Opportunity in front, but we let it run away.

I need to reduce the number of counters I'm playing. Currently more than 10. Cannot give all the attention. I'm trying to get rip of old counters that are still giving me problem.

Next time, I will only play shares that is more than 50 cents in value. If the value is too low, it is just hard to set stop. 0.5 cents could mean up to 10% difference.

Looks like the rally will continue into the Chinese New Year (if nothing bad happens until Bursa reopens). Gong Xi Fatt Chai too all the readers of this blog. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and wealthy pig year.

No comments: