Ads

Monday, May 07, 2007

Tips

Just to make it clear, I'm no fan of Dali or Sam. It feels funny these bloggers can have fans like singers or actors. I wish I have a large fan based, then ever time I disclose my buying, the price will jump up to give me a comfortable margin. Unfortunately, every time I buy and disclose it, the price goes down some more :p

Anyway, lets talk about tips. I do go through other blogs to see the sentiments of other traders/investors. Hmm...seems like the number of tips are more each day. Many M&A tips. I'm not sure how many times one can win on tip but my experience was terrible. Looking at these tips, I think market will get hotter as the main players are spreading news to entice the crowd to buy. When the tip fever goes sky high with sky high volume, then one should consider to sell. Well I think that after May, I do not see any so call positive "news" to push up the market anymore. By the way, I have a good history of missing most of the rally, so maybe I'm wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i'm 19 year old, a young blood interested in learning about stocks, where do you think i should start? reply me if its alright with you. my email is aaron_lwr@hotmail.com