Ads

Friday, September 18, 2009

Warrant Calculator 2.1


Ok, I finally found the time to make some upgrade to my Bursa Malaysia Warrant Calculator. I killed the forex bug that I accidentally discovered while adding the following new features:
  1. Underlying Stock Price - now you can key in the price that you desired. It gives you a better computation as compared to the automatically retrieved data which is delayed by 10 minutes.
  2. Warrant Price - you can also key in the price now. This eliminates the problem for those no transaction warrants. Furthermore, you can now use it to compute the premium based on the buying/selling bid.
I like this warrant calculator because it allows me to easily identify undervalue warrants. With so many warrants being issued, I believe that this is a great tool for any warrant addicts. For only 6EUR, you will get this great tool with 1 year of data update. Have a try of my Bursa Malaysia Warrant Calculator today and experience the power that it gives you!


No comments: