Friday, October 05, 2007
Bursa Pursuit Top 10
Day 5 of competition, with an initial capital of MYR250,000.00, the No. 1 player now has MYR1,000,000.00!
I do not understand how can this happened. I wonder...
1. If these people are so damn good, are we the idiots that everyday lose money to them in the real game?
2. If you can earn 300% per week, why bother with the grand prize of MYR100,000.00?
3. What are they doing in a small market like Bursa Malaysia? Don't you want to be at Wall Street where the big money is?
4. Has the game simulate as close as the real game?
5. If you earn 300% per week, by week 6, will you have MYR1,024,000,000.00?
6. If No. 5 is true, will you own the whole wealth in Malaysia by the end of this year?