Ads

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Blue chips

The following blue chips with warrant are bullish (based on my criterias for weekly & daily time frame):
BJTOTO GAMUDA IOICORP KLK MAYBANK SIME TM YTL YTLPOWR

I'm in BJToto, Gamuda, IOICorp & YTLPower. I'm also in Resorts and PBBank.

I'm looking into Bursa, Sime and YTL.

Daily chart for KLCI is overbought. Hopefully, the trend is strong and it can continue to stay overbought. It's almost touching 1500. Using channel theory, the upper limit is around 1520 to 1540 (depending on the time frame). I don't like to give targets, but one must see how it react at this potential selling point.

Today the construction and finance counters rallied. Maybank failed to turn out from my Metastock filter! Looking back at yesterday's chart, my eye filter would have rate a buy yesterday. I don't know how did it slip from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you elaborate a little on which particular warrant you pick on for those blue chips you are in?