Ads

Friday, January 04, 2008

Recovering

Thanks for the comforting words. Just when I am in the process of recovering, the market make a big move. Yesterday I wrote down the stocks that I wanted to buy, usually I buy in the closing hours. But some of them have moved up so much. I was looking at Gamuda, IOICorp, Kretam and Sime.

By the way, in my recovering process, I wrote a flash application to calculate the warrant premium and gearing. I did this because the number of warrants (including covered warrants) are increasing until I find it very hard to do it manually using my Excel. What this flash do is that it retrieves the data from Yahoo and calculate the premium/gearing. I'm looking for a free website to publish this flash so that you guys may benefit from it. But due to the security settings of the flash player, it doesn't work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jolly good news that you are better Swifz.
- HINDRAF analyst