Ads

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Silent Evil Wish

Do you have an evil wish? I bet most Malaysian have one: by-election. In a by-election, you can get a lot of goodies, something that you don't during a general election. First, you get all the potholes patch up. Some even get brand new road. Block drains are intantly cleaned up. For voters that are over 55, they will get free sack of rice and cooking oil. Best of all, you get "Agong". The going rate is not bad, 1500? Dud, who don't want it?

Yes, the power of money. Abuse of money is the root of all evil. No wonder some people is so obsessed in clinging to power. I wonder whether power gives you the money or money gives you the power? Which comes first?

Anyhow, I don't have that evil wish. I just hope my representive is healthy because I don't want to make the choice of crossing to the dark-side. No matter how strong my will is, the temptation is just too great to ignore.

No comments: