Ads

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekly Analysis

I don't know where the indexes will go tomorrow, but they are going down in the long run:
Malaysia Longterm Midterm Shorterm
KLCI Down Down Neutral (+)
Finance Down Down Neutral (+)
Construction Down Down Neutral
Plantation Down Down Neutral (+)
Property Down Down Down
Mesdaq Down Down Neutral (+)
2nd Board Down Down Down

Still no sign of rebound. Anyway, I'm bad a playing rebound. Just once in a while greed trying to take over me and I got myself into trouble.

For the rest of the world, it's volatile enough to give you sleepless nights:
World Longterm Midterm Shorterm
S&P500 Down Down Neutral
DJI Down Down Neutral
NasdaqComp Down Down Neutral
Nikkei 225 Down Down Neutral (+)
Kospi Down Down Neutral (+)
SSECI Down Neutral Neutral
HSI Down Down Neutral
TWII Down Down Neutral (+)
STI Down Down Neutral (+)
SENSEX Down Down Neutral
FTSE Down Down Neutral (+)
DAX Down Down Neutral (+)


Looking at the S&P 500 daily chart, the EMAs line are converging. This tells me that the bulls and the bears are in equal strength and a major move will be made soon. It could be 1 week to 1 month. Which direction? Based on the weekly chart, I would say down. But then again, it could have already broken the latest downtrend line and may be heading towards 1000. For this two, I still think the former has a greater probability of happening.

S&P 500 Daily Chart

No comments: