- Asian market has bottomed in Oct / Nov 2008.
- Copper has bottomed.
- Expecting a correction and another push into July 2009.
- Inflation will be a problem when the economy starts to recover.
- US bonds will be in a bear market in the next 20 years.
- No green shoots, but just less bad news.
- Commodity price will go up higher than equity.
- Low interest encourages speculation.
- Gold will correct to the downside but it is a good buying oppurtunity.
- Mining, natural gas stocks is inexpensive.
- Start nibbling on real-estate in Asia.
- Bush and Obama are disaster.
Part 1 of 2:
Part 2 of 2: