Ads

Sunday, August 02, 2009

A New Journey

The month of August marks a new phase in my trading life. I will be managing an trading account for a friend. This is my first step in commercializing my trading skills so that I can become a full time independent trader. Maybe I should call myself a money manager since it sound more sophisticated.

My objectives are to make money for my client during bull market (an obscene amount, hopefully) and to lose less during a bear market. I still hope that CIMB or OSK will issue some put warrants so that traders like me can make a living during bull or bear market.

Managing someone's money requires a different mental preparation especially you know your client. As in every new venture, the first step is the hardest. So, I hope that the first trade that I place out will turn out well.

1 comment: