Ads

Friday, August 21, 2009

Weekly Summary

KLCI Weekly Chart

A few red flags: Reversal candle, RSI uptrend broken, bearish divergence in MACD. Trend is still up, but I think that a strong correction is coming. I'm gonna reduce some weak position. The problem is the volume has shrunk so much. I didn't reduce last week because of work commitment. Felt like working like an ox all the time. Still looking forward to the day I can shake my leg and still see money flowing into my pocket...

Malaysia Monthly Weekly Daily Note
FBM KLCI Up Up Neutral (-) Correction. No bottom yet.
Finance Up Up Neutral (-) Correction. No bottom yet.
Construction Up Up Neutral (-) Correction. No bottom yet.
Plantation Up Up Neutral (-) False break of downtrend. Correction.
Property Up Up Neutral (-) Potential double top.
FBM ACE Up Up Neutral (-) Potential H&S.

No comments: