Ads

Friday, November 06, 2009

Bursa Malaysia Weekly Summary

FBM KLCI Weekly Chart

KLCI has given me a buy signal. Most probably it will challenge 1300 in this month. This week, all small caps counters moved up strongly. As you all know, most of the time, I trade in bluechip's warrant. Therefore, no cheers for me. All my holdings are under correction mode. Hopefully, my counters will get back into action soon.

The summary for the rest of the sectors:
Malaysia Monthly Weekly Daily Note
FBM KLCI Up Up Up (+) R=1.3k, S=1.2k.
Finance Up Up Up (+) R=11k, S=9.5k.
Construction Up Up Neutral R=250, S=220. Correction
Plantation Up Up Neutral R=6.15k, S=5.8k. Correction
Property Up Up Neutral R=820, S=760. Correction

Note that I dropped the coverage of FBM ACE index because of the difficulty of updating the data.

No comments: