Ads

Sunday, November 01, 2009

I'm Jobless (again!)

I am now jobless. The organization that I'm working with cannot secure new funding for the development of a new electronic payment system. Therefore, I'm let go as we have finished the existing budget.

Some how, I don't feel panic. Every crisis is an opportunity, correct? Ok, my plan is to blog and trade full-time in stocks, futures and forex. I give myself 6 months. If I cannot earn a living by then, then I will set up a char koay teow stall and hope that you all will come and support :D

For your information, I'm an electrical engineer with expertise in electronic payment system and secure system/protocol design. As I don't have the entrepreneur spirit and I don't really like to work for others (i.e. pointy-haired boss), therefore I am choosing a career in trading as it provides an opportunity for me to become my own boss. Hopefully, I can be as successful as him.

In the meantime, to pay for my bills, I offer my service to anyone that wants a trader/stock analyst (any extra $ will be much appreciated).

2 comments:

William said...

I'm an avid follower of your blog. Good luck and all the best in your future endeavours.

WINDSLIDER said...

Don't really know you well nor visit your blog often. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and trade advice. Be passionate in whatever you do. Keep the fire burning.