Ads

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sold out by Bursa Malaysia Bhd.

I cannot believe it, I received an email from a 3rd party (IntegraStock.com.my) which tries to sell me some system to buy/sell stocks. The return email address is reply@integrastock.com.my. The origin IP address is different from the normal news email that I received from bursapursuit.com

I must admit, I did not read the fine print of the rules and regulation, but I don't think Bursa Malaysia Bhd is all0wed to released my personal information to a 3rd party! I don't recalled I have chosen to receive any email from any 3rd party.

This is a very unethical behavior from a big corporation in Malaysia.

Bursa Malaysia Bhd sold me out!

What will I do? I don't have the time to take this out officially but I know that this blog entry will be archived in Google's server forever.

No comments: